The council website will be unavailable from 5.15pm until 5.45pm on Tuesday 23 October. This short period of downtime is necessary to carry out essential maintenance.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sexual entertainment venue

Any person wishing to run a Sexual Entertainment Venue ("SEV") requires a Licence to do so from us under the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1982.

There is a 21 day advertisement requirement, following which we aim to complete this type of application as soon as possible after that.

This service is not covered by the tacit authorisation process as it is in the public interest that we process the application before it can be granted.

Please contact us regarding making an application.

Powered by GOSS iCM