Changes of your address or circumstances

You must notify the Council Tax section of your new details.

Complete our change of address form if you are moving into the borough or changing your address.

Complete our change of circumstances or occupancy if:

  • someone has moved in or out of your property meaning that your entitlement or discount has changed,
  • you are now entitled to a discount or exemption, or your entitlement has come to an end, for other reasons.

If you are unsure whether you need to tell us about your change of circumstances then please contact us or view Discounts and Exemptions.

Powered by GOSS iCM