Commercial Premises To Let
Below is a list of council-owned shops, offices and industrial premises currently available to let. For further information on available premises please contact the council's agent: Roger Richards Surveyors on 01438 906108.
Fiddlebridge Industrial Estate, Hatfield
Fiddlebridge Industrial Estate is located on Lemsford Road, Hatfield and has twenty eight single storey units of varying sizes from 38.1 sq.m to 78 sq.m. Some units have mezzanine floors.
The exteriors of the units have recently been decorated, new estate signage has been installed and parking bays have been lined. The front bank to the estate has been re-landscaped.
- No 10 38 sq.m (410 sq.ft) End of terrace single storey industrial unit, freshly decorated, new WC. EPC Rating G
- No 19 38 sq.m (410 sq.ft) Mid terrace single storey industrial unit, external security grill and intruder alarm. EPC Rating G
- No 26 38 sq.m (410 sq.ft) End of terrace single storey industrial unit, external roller shutter, freshly decorated EPC Rating to follow
Hatfield Town Centre
The Council owns and manages a number of retail and office premises throughout the town centre. Please contact Philip Brimley, Senior Estates Surveyor on 01707 357435 to register your interest in available units.
- 1,3,5 The Arcade Prominent retail premises located in the pedestrian link between Market Place and White Lion Square. New shop front to be installed and internal refurbishment works carried out. EPC Rating to follow.
- 11-13 The Arcade Prominent retail/ restaurant/ cafe premises located in the pedestrian link between Market Place and White Lion Square. EPC Rating to follow.
Weltech Business Centre
Located in Welwyn Garden City, the centre provides serviced offices, virtual offices, hot desking and a meeting/ training room suitable for the small business just setting up as well as larger, established businesses looking for local offices. All enquiries concerning availability in the Weltech Centre should be directed to 01707 336969 or www.weltech.org.uk.
A general market takes place twice weekly in Hatfield Town Centre and a Farmers Market takes place on the first Saturday of every month except January. For further information on how to become a trader on the market please contact Bray Associates on 01895 639912 or visit their website www.bray-associates.co.uk
ALL LETTINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CONTRACT AND VAT (IF APPLICABLE).
Information supplied is correct as at 1 April 2015