The below named roads are due to be consulted on waiting restrictions in their area.
THIS CONSULTATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 14TH OCTOBER 2020
This will occur upon the completion of schemes already in progress in area 3, in addition to a proposed Verge Protection Order covering all of Handside.
- Attimore Close, Attimore Road, Barleycroft Green, Barleycroft Road, Barn Close, Bridge Road, Broadfield Place
- Brockett Close, Brockswood Lane, Dellcott Close, Dognell Green, Elm Gardens, Elmwood, Fearnley Road
- Handside Close, Handside Green, Handside Lane, High Grove, High Oaks Road, Homerfield, Lemsford Lane
- Little Youngs, Mannicotts, Meadow Green, Melbourne Court, Newfields, Palmerston Close, Polayn Garth
- The Quadrangle, The Old Drive, The Valley Green, Scotts View, Turmore Dale, Valley Road and Youngs Rise
The above roads have now been divided into four separate areas:
Area C - Attimore Close, Attimore Road, Barleycroft Road, Broadfield Place, Elmwood, Fearnley Road, Handside Lane (C),
Melbourne Court, Scotts View, The Old Drive and Turmore Dale.
Area B - Barn Close, Elm Gardens, Handside Close, Handside Lane (B), Meadow Green, The Links, Valley Road and Youngs Rise
Area A - Bridge Road, Brocket Close, Dellcott Close, Dognell Green, Handside Green, Handside Lane (A), High Grove
High Oaks Road, Little Youngs, Mannicotts, Palmerston Close, Polayn Garth, The Valley Green, The Quadrangle and Valley Road (A)
Area D - Amethyst Walk, Handside Lane (D), Lemsford Lane, Newfields and Sefton Court
nb - Please note that the initial consultation period for the above areas has now been extended until 14th October 2020. This is at the request of residents who wished additional time to monitor parking patterns following the recent implementation of new parking schemes nearby.