Assertiveness training course
This course aims to develop your confidence through exploring personal values, attitudes to change, assertiveness and sources of inspiration.
This course is spread over five, two hour sessions which take place every Wednesday.
To enable the smooth co-ordination of the course we will:
- Confirm if you have a place on the course within 5 working days
- Confirm in writing, the date/s the course is running, the location, start and finish times and any other relevant information 10 to 14 days before the start of the course
- Provide any equipment or materials necessary to complete the course
- Provide refreshments where appropriate
- Ask for your permission before we take any photographs during the course
- Place you on a waiting list should the course be fully booked.
To book a place or for more information please call 01707 357 796 or email email@example.com. You must be available to attend all of the 5 sessions.
This course is free for council tenants and leaseholders.
Course delegates will be expected to:
- Arrive at the venue on time for the start of the course
- During the course behave in a polite and appropriate manner
- Complete the enrolment forms and any course evaluation forms
- Let us know at least 48 hours before the course starts if you are unable to attend. If you planned to attend but are unable to due to circumstances beyond your control, please contact us as soon as possible on 01707 357 796. This is so we can offer your place to another learner.