Wellness Fund Grant
This grant provides funding to community and voluntary organisations for outreach and engagement projects which help to:
- improve mental and physical wellbeing
- and/or reduces health inequalities, especially for health issues particularly impacted by the spread of coronavirus.
We will prioritise applications for projects that:
- improve outreach of public health messages into communities where interaction with health services is lower
- raise awareness of the ongoing prevalence of Covid-19 and how we can reduce the spread
- tackle misinformation about vaccines and increase trust around vaccine safety
- overcome barriers to accessing health services including language, location and transport
- encourage residents to manage their own health and wellbeing, including access to the right information and support to stay healthy
Applications for this grant closed on 30 September 2022.
The funding available is capped and applications received after the amount is fully allocated will not be considered.
Contact us at email@example.com if you need more information.