Updates about changes to our noise, pests and pollution services as a result of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
- Our pest control contractor is undertaking pest treatment visits and following all government guidance.
- Investigations into noise, bonfires and other nuisance complaints continues.
- Monthly air quality monitoring remains in place.
- We've suspended food hygiene inspections, but are in contact with food businesses to discuss what hygiene measures are in place during closures/operational changes.
- Routine licensing and environmental protection inspections will not be carried out, in line with the approach taken by other regulators.
Updated: Tuesday 7 April 2020 (15.00)