Support services for older and vulnerable tenants or residents
Lifeline emergency alarm
This is your local Emergency Alarm Service.
About the lifeline emergency alarm
It is a pendant you can press to raise an alarm call anywhere from your home or garden (approximately 30 metres of the alarm unit). You can also press the red button on the unit itself.
- it is available to anyone living in Welwyn Hatfield
- it connects to one of our operators 24 hours a day, throughout the year
- it is also supported by our Mobile Warden Service who are available 24 hours a day, throughout the year.
If you call for assistance on your alarm:
- our experienced staff will respond quickly, 24 hours a day throughout the year
- it connects to an emergency call centre in Welwyn Garden City
- our operator will instantly be aware of your details and medical data (that you provide when we install your alarm)
- we will asses the situation and provide an appropriate response and assistance
- if needed we will contact the emergency services, family members or contacts (as required or requested by you)
- our mobile warden will also be asked to respond to the call. They can provide access to your property, support you and update our control centre.
We recordall our calls as standard practice, this helps us to ensure we continue to provide a high quality service.
Cost for a lifeline emergency alarm
Our charges are extremely competitive for the service offered. The cost covers rental of the unit and pendant.
There is no charge for installing the Lifeline unit which is easy to connect and simple to operate and there are no hidden costs.
Contact us to find out more.
Apply for a lifeline emergency alarm
To make an application online click onto the link below.
Alternatively contact us on 01707 357 696 to request a lifeline application pack.