Universal credit


If you are unable to work due to contracting coronavirus, are self-isolating, or are working reduced hours, you can make a claim for Universal Credit.

Start an application*

*you will be redirected to GOV.UK

You do not need a fit note or isolation note to claim Universal Credit or Employment and Support Allowance.

Visit gov.uk for more advice about Universal Credit  

Visit citizensadvice.org.uk for budgeting support