Changes to bin collections due to industrial action

What to do with your excess waste and recycling?

We understand that residents who did not have their bins emptied during the strike will have excess waste.

Unfortunately, we will be unable to collect any excess recycling and garden waste presented and this can be taken to one of Hertfordshire County Council recycling centres.

Urbaser will try to collect excess waste from residents who had their black bin (refuse) collection missed during the strike.

This should be presented on your next scheduled black bin collection day.

However, we politely ask that excess waste is bagged and kept to a minimum.

If any excess waste presented is not collected we will be unable to return.