The European Parliamentary elections take place on Thursday 23 May 2019.View European election details
We offer a range of facilities and access options.
Tea and coffee can be purchased at the museum by asking our team on the reception desk.
We have a lovely garden with picnic tables and a toilet which has disabled access and baby changing facilities.
- Car parking available with disabled spaces.
- Entry to buildings is on the level with a slight threshold, which can be negotiated in a wheelchair.
- Museum displays and exhibitions are on the ground floor.
- Access to the first floor of the mill is by single flight of stairs - a video of the milling process is available for those who can't climb the stairs.
- The garden is fully accessible for all.
- Disabled toilet available. Our study area, used for some events has a lift for disabled access.
- Access permitted to guide dogs only within the museum buildings. Dogs permitted in museum gardens on a lead. No dogs permitted in the mill or no. 6 cottage, as these are food preparation areas.