Make a complaint about a councillor

How to make a complaint

You can make a complaint to us about the conduct of a councillor at Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council or a member of a parish or town council within the borough.

What you can make a complaint about

You can make a complaint if you feel a councillor has broken the Code of Conduct.

You should be able to say why you think the councillor has not followed the Code of Conduct.

Make a complaint

To make a complaint you should email the Monitoring Officer.

Interim Monitoring Officer

Address: Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council
Council Offices
The Campus
Welwyn Garden City

Telephone: 01707 357 359