The Hatfield Community Sports Fund aims to help improve sport and leisure in Hatfield.
About the fund
This fund is to help clubs and organisations to deliver professional, quality, safe and affordable sports and leisure services to the residents and organisations of Hatfield. It aims to recognise and celebrate diversity and empower and engage all parts of the Hatfield community.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible, for the fund clubs and organisations must:
- Provide activities within the red line of this HCSF Map of Hatfield AND
- Provide activities or facilities which meet at least three of the criteria below;
- Deliver a positive programme which promotes not only physical benefits in terms of confidence, comradeship and discipline, but also social benefits to the Hatfield community.
- Get more Hatfield residents playing sport or being involved in physical activity, especially women and girls.
- Get more young people aged 14-25 playing sport, or participating in physical activity once a week.
- Reduce the participation drop off at ages 16, 18, 21 and 24 in sports and physical activity.
- Grow the number of disabled people playing sport and participating in physical activity in Hatfield.
- Provide long-term, sustainable benefits to sport and physical activity in Hatfield.
- Encourage participation and engagement in sport and physical activity by other underrepresented groups within Hatfield based on evidence.
- Recognise the importance of getting those currently not participating in any or limited sport and physical activity involved.
How to apply
Organisations can apply for funding from two different sources, either the Major Project Fund or the Small Project and Equipment Fund. Please read the criteria below and (if eligible) complete the appropriate application form. Forms can be returned via email: email@example.com or post: Hatfield Community Sport Fund, Community Partnerships Department, Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Offices, The Campus, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL8 6AE.
The Major Project Fund is for those organisations applying for funding over £50,000
The Small Project and Equipment Fund is for organisations applying for funding between £1,500 and £49,999.
Should you require any further help or assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org