Pavement licence (for selling food and drink)
Pavement licence (selling food and drink)
You can apply for a licence to put removable furniture on the pavement outside your premises to:
- sell or serve food and drink
- or for people to sit at to consume food and drink
You can find out more about this type of licence at gov.uk.
Apply for a pavement licence
You will need to:
- pay a fee of £100
- apply for a licence that is for three months or longer
- adhere to our local conditions
- display a site notice at your premises
To apply complete the pavement licence application and return it to the Licensing Team.