Report a collision (Hackney Carriage or Private Hire drivers)

If you are a Hackney Carriage or Private Hire driver you can report a collision you were involved in by using the  Vehicle Collision Report Form.

Return it to us with any relevant documents or photographs.

Hackney Carriage office

If you would like more information about taxi licenses or need to make a complaint about a taxi contact us on the details below.

Address: Council Offices
Campus East
Welwyn Garden City

Telephone: 01707 357 984