Street Trading

Street trading you do not need consent for

You do not need a Street Trading consent or a licence if you are:

  • a pedlar with a pedlar's certificate
  • in a designated trunk road picnic area (there are none of these in Welwyn Hatfield)
  • a news vendor selling only newspapers/magazines
  • at a petrol station
  • a roundsman with regular customers
  • a market trader operating at a licensed market venue