Community Inclusion Partnership Group
- Stronger, more connected and resilient communities
- Shared understanding of the challenges and opportunities
- Increased collaboration and commitment to working together
What do we do?
We are a local forum of statutory, voluntary and charitable organisations who work together. Our key objectives include information sharing, identifying local priorities and gaps in provision. Our priority aim is to focus on a joined-up and collaborative approach, working toward positive outcomes for all in the borough of Welwyn Hatfield.
The group currently meets quarterly and a regular email distribution is available to keep the group linked in with current work and projects across the borough.
Who makes up the Community Inclusion Group?
Currently key stakeholders and partners are:
- Citizen Advice Bureau
- Children Centres
- Schools Partnership
- One YMCA
- Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council
- Local places of worship and faith groups
- Local food and support banks
- Welwyn Hatfield CVS
- Housing providers
- Herts County Council - Family / Young People Services
- Community leaders
- Many charitable groups including Mind in Mid Herts, Herts Young Homeless, Resolve etc.
Local Support Services
As part of the Group's objectives, it has compiled a Directory of Local Support Services to help professionals and agencies signpost people who they come into contact with, who are needing information or seeking advice. This list is available to professionals only.
For further information, contact the Community Partnerships Team at email@example.com.