Changing your vehicle
Changing your vehicle details
You can change the registration and/or vehicle on your parking permit by following the steps below:
- Login to your account on our permit portal.
- Select 'manage your vehicle details'.
- Click 'add new vehicle' and input your new vehicle details, and use the upload button to upload new vehicle proof which shows the vehicle is registered or insured at the permit address, make sure you click on the 'choose' box to select your uploaded document.
- Select 'manage my permits', and click on the 'manage' button under the permit you wish to change (you may have to click on > to fully open the manage permits section to see your permit).
- Open the section 'Vehicles', click on the 'vehicle' drop-down list and select your new vehicle then 'save'.
Please note, for resident parking permits, the vehicle being applied for must be insured and registered at the permit address. Any temporary vehicles such as hire cars or friends/family vehicles should be covered for parking on the road by visitor vouchers.
We will review your application by the end of the next working day and email will be sent to you once it is approved. Any admin charges will show within the process depending on the type of permit.