You can change the registration on your parking permit permanently
If you need to change the registration details on your parking permit you will need to update your online account to reflect this. To do so, you will need to follow the each exact step as set out below:
Changing the registration on your permit
- Login to your account at https://welhat.nsl-apply.co.uk
- Select 'manage your vehicle details'
- Click 'add new vehicle' and input your new vehicle details, and use the upload button to upload new vehicle proof which shows the vehicle is registered or insured at the permit address. Please ensure you click on the "choose" box to select your uploaded document
- Select 'manage my permits', and click on the "manage" button under the permit you wish to change (you may have to click on > to fully open the manage permits section to see your permit)
- Open the section "Vehicles" and then Click on the 'vehicle' drop-down list and select your new vehicle
- Once done, click on save.
- You will see a message advising of the £5.20 admin fee for changing details
- Once submitted to us, we will review the application within 2 working days, once approved, an email will send to you confirming the change.