Report a vehicle parked in contravention
Report a vehicle in breach of Traffic Regulation Orders
You will be asked some questions to check the criteria is met before we send an Officer.
You will need the vehicle registration of the vehicle(s) you are reporting. We cannot issue fines where no parking restrictions exist.
- Contact 01279 502 039 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Contact 01279 655 261 out of hours between 5pm and 8pm Monday to Friday, and between 9am and 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays. During weekends, as it is managed by officers who are patrolling, a voicemail may need to be left. Please ensure you mention the name of the road, postcode if possible, and details of the vehicles concerned.
What can be issued a PCN
Our Civil Enforcement Officers can issue Parking fines (Penalty Charge Notices) when vehicles park in breach of Traffic Regulation Orders
- on double or single yellow lines
- in a resident permit scheme without a valid permit
- overstaying a time limited parking
- in a disabled bay where a sign and road markings indicate "Disabled Badge Holders Only" (but not an advisory disabled bays where there is no sign or Traffic Regulation Order)
- more than 50cm from the edge of the kerb in the carriageway
- alongside a dropped kerb (but not opposite a dropped kerb)
- blocking a driveway (but only if requested by the householder)
If there are no parking restrictions we will not be able to take action. You should contact the Police on 101 (their non-emergency number) instead.