Lifeline emergency alarm
What happens when you call for assistance on your lifeline alarm
If you call for assistance on your alarm:
- our experienced staff will respond quickly, 24 hours a day throughout the year
- it connects to an emergency call centre in Welwyn Garden City
- our operator will instantly be aware of your details and medical data (that you provide when we install your alarm)
- we will asses the situation and provide an appropriate response and assistance
- if needed we will contact the emergency services, family members or contacts (as required or requested by you)
- our mobile warden will also be asked to respond to the call. They can provide access to your property, support you and update our control centre.
We record all our calls as standard practice, this helps us to ensure we continue to provide a high quality service.