Weed control

We spray of weeds on roads and pavements in Spring on behalf of Hertfordshire County Council. We respray areas with regrowth during the autumn.

Contact us to report an issue with weeds.


Report injurious weeds

To complain about an infestation of injurious weeds where there is a risk those weeds will spread to other land complete the Injurious Weeds Complaint form on GOV.UK.