Apply for planning permission

Make an application

Apply for planning permission (including for works to trees) on the planning portal using the link below.

If you live in the Welwyn Garden City Estate Management Scheme you may also need to apply for consent using the link on the right.

Make a planning application

If you are unable to apply and pay using our online portal you can post applications or cheques to us but they may take longer to process.

You can find out about how we use your information in our privacy notice.