Car Park season ticket
Guidance on how to apply for your season ticket
Follow the link on the pay for a season ticket page to open the permit portal.
Then follow the steps below to pay and apply for a season ticket.
- Create an account in the name of the driver of the vehicle being applied for. One season ticket per permit account.
- Open the email sent to you to create a password then log into account
- Click 'Apply for a permit' at the top of the page
- In 'Permit Category' choose 'Car Park Season Ticket - Max 1 Per Account' Do not choose "Resident/Business" as this will not link to a car park season ticket.
- In 'Street Name' select '.Car Park - Season Tickets'. You do not need to input the residential or business address.
- Choose the name of the car park you wish to park in from the property name box. The season ticket is valid for one car park only.
- Enter your business/residential postcode and click 'Search'
- Choose the type of season ticket in 'Permit Type'**
- Upload any documents prompted
- Select the 'Pay now' option in payment method box, then click on 'Register a New Vehicle'
- Input your vehicle details you will need to upload a proof of vehicle such as log book or insurance schedule at this stage - these details must be correct to ensure your ticket is valid. The season ticket is also limited to one registration.
- Choose the duration you wish to buy your season ticket for
- Read the terms and conditions and click on 'Apply'
- Input your payment card details to complete your application
- You will receive an automated email to confirm we have received your application.