Car Park season ticket

Guidance on applying for local worker and student season tickets

Local Worker/Student season tickets

To qualify for a Worker/Student season tickets you must be working, studying or living within the boundaries of the town centre (see list below)

You will need to upload a copy of one of the following:

  • a headed letter or email from the manager of where you work, confirming you work in the Town Centre
  • a header letter or email from the head of a college confirming you are a local student
  • a recent utility or council tax bill showing you live within the Town Centre

And will also need to upload a copy of one of the following:

  • vehicle log book
  • vehicle insurance schedule


Roads in the Town Centre 

The following roads are defined as being "within" the town centres:

Welwyn Garden City:

College Way

Bridge Road

The Campus


Parkway (The Campus-Church Road)

Church Road

Wigmores North

Wigmores South


Fretherne Road

Osborn Way



The Arcade

Town Centre

Market Place

Kennelwood Lane

Dog Kennel Lane

The Common

Robin Hood Lane


Gracemead House


Working or living outside of Welwyn Garden City Town Centre

If you live or work outside of the boundary of Welwyn Garden City Town Centre, please select the 'Commuter' option e.g. you are requiring one to park to travel by train.

There is no railway commuter season ticket available in Hatfield car parks, as season tickets are only available for local workers and town centre residents.