Report issues with council maintained land, such as grass and shrub cutting or hedge trimming.

This includes issues with the following on council maintained land:

  • Grass cutting
  • Shrubs
  • Roses
  • Flower beds
  • Hedges
  • Welfare hedges
  • Welfare grass

Report a grounds maintenance issue

To report a problem with a tree owned by the council visit the Problem with a council maintained tree page.