Report problem with a council maintained tree

Trees we maintain

We maintain more than 30,000 trees, and over 30 hectares of tree belt and woodlands.

Cotact us to report a problem with a tree which is maintained by the council:

If it is an emergency you can contact us out of hours on 0800 111 4484.