Parking permit system user guides
Applying for a visitor parking permit
You can apply for a visitor parking permit and activate it by following the steps below:
- Login to your account on our permit portal.
- Select 'Apply for as permit'.
- Select 'Resident' from the permit category.
- Select the street drop-down box and choose the relevant street, then type in the house number, town name and postcode and click 'Search'. (If the address is Alphanumeric e.g. 21A select the address using the Property Name drop-down box above the property number field).
- Select 'Visitor Vouchers' from the permit category box.
- You will need to upload proof of residency (if you haven't already) by attaching an image of the documents and saving them.
- Then choose the payment method (if you receive State Pension tick the box).
- Type in the number you want (up to 20).
- Select the duration (number of days) for the permit.
- Read the terms and conditions and click 'ok'.
- You can then either choose to 'pay now' or apply for more permits.
Applying for additional permits
- If you apply for more permits you will the need to approve the permit.
- Log back in to your account and make the payment.
Activating a permit
You must activate your permit before you use it.
- Select 'Manage Permits' this will show you all your permits and the number you have.
- Click 'Use' to activate a permit.
- Apply the permit to a vehicle by either selecting 'use favourite vehicle' or adding the details of a new vehicle.
- You can edit vehicle details for your permit if needed using the 'edit permit' option.