Parking permit system user guides
Applying for a visitor parking permit
You can apply for a visitor parking permit and activate it by following the steps below:
- Login to your account on our permit portal.
- Select 'Apply for a permit'.
- Select 'Resident' from the permit category.
- Select the street drop-down box and choose the relevant street, then type in the house number, town name and postcode and click 'Search'. (If the address is Alphanumeric e.g. 21A select the address using the Property Name drop-down box above the property number field).
- Select 'Visitor Vouchers' from the permit category box.
- You will need to upload proof of residency (if you haven't already) by attaching an image of the documents and saving them.
- Then choose the payment method "Pay now" (if you receive State Pension please tick the box and upload proof).
- Type in the number you want (minimum of 20). Please note, there is an rolling 12 month limit of 240 vouchers.
- Select the duration (number of days) for the permit.
- Read the terms and conditions and click 'ok'.
- As you chose "Pay now" it will ask you to input the payment card details, payment will be taken once we approve.
Applying for additional vouchers
- Follow all steps as set out above.
Activating a voucher
You must activate your voucher before you use it.
- Select 'Manage Permits' this will show you all your vouchers and the number you have.
- Click 'Use' to activate a voucher.
- Apply the voucher to a vehicle by either selecting 'use favourite vehicle' or adding the details of a new vehicle.
- You can select for the voucher to start now or a date and time in the future.
- You can edit vehicle details for your permit if needed using the 'edit permit' option by clicking on the voucher reference number.