Planning enforcement

Report a breach of planning control

Use the link to the Planning Enforcement investigation form below to report a possible breach of planning control.

Check what constitutes a breach of planning or search for current planning enforcement notices on the planning register before you do this.

Report a breach of planning control

Alternatively you can email us or write to us at:

The Planning Enforcement Team
Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council
Council Offices
Campus East
Welwyn Garden City

You must provide your contact details as we do not investigate anonymous complaints.