Planning considerations about advertisements


Advertisements could be anything from large poster hoardings to house nameplates. All forms of advertising are covered by the Town and Country Planning Regulations 2007.


Check which advertising you need consent for

You will need to get consent from the council for some advertising before it can be displayed.

This includes temporary advertisements for an event or activity.

Check which advertising you need consent for.


Apply for consent to display advertising

Apply for consent to display advertising on our planning portal


Report illegal advertising

Visit our advertising page to find out how to report illegal advertising.