Only those named on the Council Tax bill can claim council tax support.

You should make a claim as soon as you think you need to because the reduction cannot normally be backdated.

If you know your circumstances are going to change, you can claim up to eight weeks before the change is due to happen.

Start application for council tax support

Alternatively you can contact us by email at