Help for tenants and leaseholders

If you have problems paying your rent

Our Housing Income team are there to help, and you should contact us as soon as possible if you are having trouble paying your rent. 

Find out about how we can help with rent arrears.

Help for Leaseholders

If you are having problems paying your service charge the Home Ownership Team are here to help. Contact them as soon as possible.

Support for older or vulnerable tenants

We offer support for older and vulnerable tenants including help with managing money and benefit claims.