Council housing priority bands

Band E: Other housing requirements

You are classed as band E if:

  • you have no Local Connection to the Borough
  • and no identified housing need (as set out in Bands A to D)

but you are 60 and want to move to sheltered accommodation.

Please note that if you are 60 and own your own home you are not able to join the housing needs register (to apply for council housing).