Condensation, damp and mould
How we can help
Help for council tenants
We are working to ensure our homes do not have damp and mould problems:
- fixing the cause of the damp, such as leaks or blocked guttering, quickly and efficiently
- carrying out a ‘mould wash’ to clear any mould and giving advice on how to prevent it re-occurring
- installing or fixing extractor fans to improve ventilation and reduce moisture
- strengthening our reporting and monitoring processes for damp and mould cases
- improving the energy efficiency of our housing
Tell us about condensation, damp and mould:
If you are a council tenant and your home has condensation, damp or mould tell us about it (send a photo if possible) and we will look into it.
- report it online at SeeMyData.co.uk
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us on 0800 111 4484
If we are not able to easily diagnose the cause, it does not improve, or it is in an advanced stage we will arrange a visit from our surveyors to assess the problem.
Help for privately renting tenants
If you live in private rented accommodation and you are concerned about condensation, damp and mould you should report this to your landlord first.
If your landlord does not resolve the problem you can contact us on 01707 357 672 or email us at email@example.com for help.