Noise Top Tips
- Taste in music can vary greatly and your neighbours may not enjoy your music.
- Be mindful of open windows.
- Keep the volume down on TVs and stereos and be mindful of low and high frequencies, which can cause the sound to travel further.
- Do not put speakers on or close to party walls, ceilings or floors.
- If you or a family member play an instrument, try to play it at a reasonable time.
- If you have a TV in your bedroom try to keep the sound to a minimum in the evening.
- Where possible use ear phones.