Noise Top Tips
- Do not leave your dog alone for long periods, particularly if this causes it to bark.
- Ensure it is well and exercised before you leave it.
- Some dogs like a radio for company, or get a friend or neighbour to pop in.
- If your dog continues to bark, consider training.
- As cats can wail and fight, if a neighbour complains about your cat try to keep it in at night.
- If you have a caged bird that likes to sing and squawk keep it where it will least disturb neighbours, particularly at night.
- Some caged pets, such as hamsters, tend to be more active at night keep them where they will least disturb neighbours, particularly at night.