Apply for a Disabled Facilities Grant

Before you can apply you need to arrange an assessment by an occupational therapist (OT):

You must use an occupational therapist who is a registered practitioner with the Health and Care Professions Council.

The cost of the assessment can be covered by your grant funding if you are successful.

After your assessment

Once you have had your assessment, the occupational therapist will send us your referral.

We will then send your referral to our partners, Gracelands Complete Maintenance Services Ltd.

Gracelands will help you with your application and organise the recommended adaptations.


If you would like more information you can contact us on 01707 357 672.



Private sector housing assistance policy

For more information about all our housing assistance grants read the full policy.

Read the policy