Comment on a planning application
What happens to your comments
- You will not get an acknowlegement of your comment.
- It will be published on planning applications register in 5 working days. You will also be able to see the progress of the application.
- All comments and objections will be considered with other planning considerations. These considerations will often conflict with one another. We balance an application against planning policies and other relevant factors. If our decision does not reflect your comments it does not mean they were ignored.
- If an application is considered by the Planning Control Committee you may be able to speak at the meeting.
- Comment you make are kept on the case file and will be available to the applicant or any interested party.
- If the application is subject to appeal, your comments will be sent to the Planning Inspectorate.