You may be eligible for support if you have a housing problem, are homeless or are threatened with homelessness.

Before we can help you with your housing situation, we need you to supply information about your circumstances.

The information you supply within this request is confidential, however we may share information with other agencies such as doctors, social workers and other local authorities to speed up the assessment process. 

We may also share information with our partners (including credit referencing services) to make sure that public funds are not being misused and to prevent fraud.

We will help you and your children (if appropriate) to access health, social and educational services if you are offered temporary accommodation.

It is a criminal offence to knowingly or recklessly give false information and such offences may be prosecuted. It is also an offence to knowingly or recklessly withhold information or to fail to tell us about any changes in your circumstances that could affect your right to housing.

Start your request for housing help*

*you will be redirected to our housing assistance service.