Housing repairs

Report a repair

Use the link below to report a repair needed to a council property.

You will need to tell us:

  • your contact telephone number
  • details of any special requirements (such as giving you time to reach your door)
  • when someone over 18 will be home.

Report a repair

Report a repair

You can report council housing repairs to us using the link below. If you are not able to do this online you can email us at housingmaintenance@welhat.gov.uk or call us on 0800 111 4484 (Monday mornings tend to be busiest).

Report a repair

Report an emergency repair

Call us on 0800 111 4484 to report an emergency repair. Do not report emergency repairs through the SeeMyData online portal.

Check what an emergency repair is

Repairs Policy

You can find out more about how we deal with tenant repairs and rechargeable repairs in our policy.

Read the Repairs Policy