Apply for a House of Multiple Occupation Licence

Documents you will need to provide

You will need to have the following valid documents in order to hold a licence.

Document Period valid for
Legionella Risk Assessment two years (if tenants are vulnerable we recommend you update this every year)
Fire Risk Assessment one year
Gas Safety Certificate one year
EICR five years
EPC ten years
Emergency Lighting Certificate one year
Fire Alarm Certificate one year
Portable Appliance Test Certificate one year