Housing, homelessness and rough sleeping strategy
Our Vision and Aims
To provide local people with opportunities to access good quality homes which they can afford to live in and where they can enjoy settled, secure and healthy lives.
- Deliver More Housing to Meet the Needs of Local People.
- Make the Best Use of Housing in the Borough
- Meeting the Housing Needs of Older and Vulnerable People
- Improving Access to and Maintaining Standards in the Rented Sector
- To Prevent and Relieve Homelessness
These aims are supported by a number of objectives which set out how we intend to build on progress made in our last strategy.