Re-use of public sector information policy
When re-use of information will not be granted
The FOIA or PSI Regulations do not permit the re-use of information, such as:
- That which is exempt from disclosure under the FOIA, EIR, DPA, GPDR or any other information request regime.
- Personal information that identifies any person.
- Where the copyright and other related rights of the information are owned or controlled by an organisation other than WHBC.
- Information held by libraries, museums and schools.
- Where the information falls outside the scope of a public function.