Council housing rent and finance

Other ways to pay your housing rent

If you do not want to pay by Direct Debit there are other ways to pay your housing rent.


Other ways to pay housing rent
Telephone:  call us on 01707 357 088 to make a payment.
Standing Order:  You can set up a monthly Standing Order payment, you will need to tell your bank whenever your monthly charge changes. Contact us to set up a Standing Order.
PayPoint Card: We give every tenant a PayPoint card which you can use at any PayPoint outlet or Post Office.
Cheque: Make cheque's payable to Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council and write your rent account number clearly on the back.