Former tenant arrears policy

Review of Decision and Complaints

11.1 Any tenant who is not satisfied with the manner in which the council or its contractor(s) has dealt with the service they have received regarding the income management service has the right to have their case investigated.

11.2 The tenant should follow the council’s complaint procedure if they wish to make a complaint.