Former tenant arrears policy


7.1 The council will seek to resolve any disputes about the amount of FTA owed in a prompt and fair manner.

7.2 When disputing the amount of FTA owed, it is the former tenant’s responsibility to provide evidence to support their claim, such as receipts proving the rent they have paid.