Champions are residents interested in making a difference in their flat block or street.
The beauty of this role is you can chose how involved to be. It can be as little or as much as you like, it's entirely up to you.
You might want to be known as a Champion in your area or you may prefer not to.
However you choose to be involved, you'll be working with us to improve your area and make it a place where people are proud to live.
The sorts of activities you might get involved in are:
- reporting flytipping
- reporting environmental issues like overgrown bushes/trees
- reporting anti-social behaviour issues
- setting up a residents association (with our support)
- attending estate inspections
- working with neighbours to put in a Neighbourhood Improvement Bid
You can report any issues to the dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We monitor this address and mark your emails as Neighbourhood Champion enquiry. We pass these on to the correct team to deal with. We will tell you how we are dealing with the issue at each stage until it is resolved.