Report a Noise Nuisance

What we will do

After you have submitted the online form your report will be reviewed by one of our officers.

We will:

  • respond to your report within three working days
  • review your report and allocate it to the correct team to manage and investigate it (this could be either the Environmental Health team or the Antisocial Behaviour team)
  • assess the nature of the disturbance and work with all parties to find a solution

You will be contacted with more information once your case has been reviewed.

Report a noise nuisance online

You can report a noise nuisance online by using the button below.

Report a noise nuisance