Anti-social behaviour strategy
ASB Commitments for 2019-2022
Below outlines our priorities for the next three years.
- Embed a harm centred approach and provide an accessible,'victim first' service.
- Achieve safer communities through preventing anti-social behaviour and taking action that is proportionate and timely.
- Maintain and develop effective partnership responses and information sharing to combat ASB.
- Reduce high impact drug and alcohol misuse and associated crime and ASB by providing a targeted response by using our PSPO and Closure Order powers effectively and responsibly.
- Provide a robust response to domestic abuse, hate crime and any other forms of harassment and or intimidation.
- Tackle Environmental ASB and encourage community responsibility and engagement.
How will we achieve our objectives?
There are a number of key actions that we will undertake throughout the lifetime of this strategy to meet our service aims and achieve our objectives. The strategy is supported by an ASB Policy and Action Plan that provides further details on specific actions, responsibilities and timescales.