Anti-social behaviour strategy
Embed a harm centred approach and provide an accessible, 'victim first' service.
Our response will be focused on the impact of the incident and support for people who are more vulnerable. We will;
- Focus on the harm and impact and not just the seriousness that an incident of ASB or crime has upon the victim.
- Develop a risk assessment to be completed in the early stages of reporting and periodically thereafter to assess the vulnerability and identify any needs of the victim and, where possible, the perpetrator.
- Participate in local multi-agency safeguarding arrangements where appropriate and use the cross agency case management SafetyNet system to ensure a co-ordinated response to vulnerable and repeat victims.
- Develop a variety of channels through which to report ASB, including the use of the Noise App, to increase accessibility to the service and a faster response and intervention.
- Develop a case management procedure to ensure that those accessing the service get a consistent and fair approach, a dedicated case officer, proportionate action plan and regular reviews.